Viatris colleagues are passionate about our mission to empower people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life. Together, we are building a performance-driven, highly engaging and inclusive culture where diverse perspectives drive access, innovation and our ability to make an impact in the world.
Building Foundations to Advance Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
While our colleagues represent a multitude of geographies, experiences and cultures, we recognize we are early in our DEI journey. In 2022, we focused on identifying initial actions, building our strategy and setting in place the essential building blocks to advance DEI at Viatris.
We continue to work towards our multi-year organizational goals for DEI to foster greater diversity and representation within our business. Our companywide goals in DEI are:
• Engage at least 90% of employees globally on diversity, equity and inclusion learning by the end of 2023.
• Increase diversity in management:
• Increase women’s representation in senior management globally to at least 35% by the end of 2027.
• At least double Black representation in all management levels in the U.S. by the end of 2027.
• At least double Hispanic/Latinx representation in senior management in the U.S. by the end of 2027.
Together, we’re creating a positive work environment, where values, integrity and dignity are respected, and equal opportunities exist for all. Discrimination and harassment are strictly prohibited, and all employees receive annual training on this topic. You can read more about our commitment in our Global Policy on Diversity and Inclusion.
For more details and disclosure around DEI at Viatris, please visit here.